Apr 21, 2010

Life happens

So my in-laws are stuck in England until that damn volcano stops spewing ash all over the world.  I am currently trying to get a group of people who are in multiple continents to coordinate for a vacation.  I pinched a nerve in my back and exams are sneaking up.  Despite all that things are going well.  Even better, I've gotten back into real reading as I haven't really been for the last month or so.  I've been reading Zelazny's books, including This Immortal and Eye of Cat, which I will finish this afternoon.  ::deep breath::  I've also been doing a lot of thinking and will probably cut my hair, you know, lop the whole damn thing off.  I'm thinking about getting something at least 15 inches shorter, so I mean maybe a few inches past my shoulders.  I've been debating it a lot but I'm feeling held back and frustrated by my hair.  I just want something a bit more modern and maybe something not so defining.  I'll try writing more but we'll see how it goes.  No more knitting recently just getting through life like the dream it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment